1.The company was formed by Mr. Clinton Crawley in February 2003 and operated with him and two technicians for one year.
2. In February 2004 the company opened a shop, situated at 22 Scott street, Kokstad. The staff opening was ten staff and one Isuzu Bakkie LWB 1999 model.
3.The company has grown ever since and now has four bakkies.
- 250D Isuzu LWB 1999 model
- 300TDI Isuzu 2005 model
- 3.0 TDCI Ford Ranger XLT 2008 model
- 2.5 TDCI 4x4 Ford Ranger XLT 2011 model
- Mitsubishi Fuso 4 Ton truck 2010 model
- Hydraulic crane 2 ton and tri-pod borehole tackle
- Hino 4 Ton truck 2011 model 2011
5.Furthermore we now have a fully operated workshop as well, with welding machines, compressor, bench drill, workshop, tools ect.
6. C.O Valves and Piping has a well established relationship with drilling company Alderson Drilling, Matatiele.
7.We offer 24 hour contact of Clinton on his cell phone which various Municipalities and other service providers and technicians are aware of, and of which we have many times previously opened up the shop for necessary materials and emergency repairs.
8. Rates negotiable depending on contract agreement, being fair and mutual.